April 24, 2012

Crochet flower lariat

Crochet and knitting are everywhere in fashion, especially in jewellery and accessories. 
Flower/floral lariats are fun to wear. With the mixture of colourful 3d flowers, leaves and other tiny embellishments they will brighten your day and add personality to your wardrobe.


I had great fun making them, choosing different colour combinations. And I love what I've managed to get at the end.

I like combination of dusky/hot pink with purple and mint in this one.


Photobucket


This lariat is really bright with lilac/purple and fuchsia colours.

Photobucket


Reminds me bright autumn day in the park.


Photobucket


Early and tender spring is coming with these pastel colours.


Photobucket




Photobucket



4 comments:

Moois van mie said...

lovely !

Audra said...

Gorgeous! You do beautiful work! :)
Audra

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers, I love your painsies ! Brava !

Unknown said...

Very nice I want to learn how to crochet it

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Crochet Flowers. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates designed by Deluxe Templates