March 28, 2010

Crochet Jewelry Video

Just uploaded my new video with my latest creations - crochet jewelry - necklaces, chokers and brooches. I've spent quite a while to find the music for this video and my choice is Waltz of Flowers from the Nutcracker. Perhaps this was the best-loved work of a genious Russian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. In Western countries the ballet has become popular and performed mostly during Christmas season. The music is so light and tender but at the same time vibrant and emotional. I hope my floral crochet designs do not spoil the impression of this masterpiece.



Want to see more? Just click on the photos below


Crochet Jewelry
Crochet Jewelry
Crochet Jewelry

3 comments:

Santa Barbara Jeweler said...

Beautiful designs! Thanks for uploading.

Ga said...

Hello Irene! My name is Gabriela and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am amateur at crocheting, and I love it! Particularly, I crochet flowers all the time!! I´ve seen somewhere already in the net (is it called "tubular crochet"?) the cord you knit for your lovely and beautifull necklaces and chokers ... would you be so kind to share the diagram or simple instructions with me? I´d love it! and I think it would be also very nice as a hanger for crocheted purses, for example! I´m aware that crochet instructions in english are different between american and british people, aren´t they? I hope I manage to understand them! Many many thanks in advance and congratulations! Bye, Gaby

ania38 said...

śliczne wszystkie szydełkowe kwiaty i bizuteria :)http://rekodzielaani.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Crochet Flowers. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates designed by Deluxe Templates